Hire Coldfusion Developer
Adobe Coldfusion8 software solves the day-to-day challenges of Internet application development, allowing you to be extremely productive as you create and deliver engaging online applications. And because it fits into any IT environment, you can use ColdFusion 8 for everything from small departmental applications to highly scalable, reliable implementations of your most important business applications. With a host of new features, dramatically improved performance and scalability, and easier integration with enterprise IT environments, Adobe ColdFusion 8 is the best release yet !
Hire PHP Developers has been offering quality ColdFusion development services since the days of ColdFusion 4.5. Over the years our ColdFusion developers have used ColdFusion Programming to create solutions that are modular and stable. CF applications can dynamically generate and interact with PDF documents and forms for a printable, portable way to intelligently capture and share information. CF can easily provide data to existing Ajax applications and frameworks.
We have extensive experience with ColdFusion as well as other related technologies such as Rich Internet Applications development using Flex & AJAX. We have worked with various development methodologies including MVC, Fusebox and Model Glue II.
Our Coldfusion Developers’ areas of expertise are:
- ColdFusion Website Design and development
- Ecommerce Portal design and development in Cold Fusion
- Conversion from HTML to PDF and FlashPaper
- Client-side code generation, especially for form widgets and validation
- Platform-independent database querying via ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) or JDBC (Java Database Connectivity).
- Data retrieval from common enterprise systems such as Active Directory, LDAP (Light Weight Directory Access Protocol), POP (Post Office Protocol), HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Microsoft Exchange Server
- Client and server cache management
- Session, client, and application management
- File indexing and searching service based on Verity K2
- XML parsing, querying, and validation
- Server clustering
- GUI administration
- Task scheduling
- ColdFusion 8 Support
- Qualifications of our Coldfusion Developers shall be:
- 4 year college degree in computer science or 3 Years Masters Degree
- Software Development Life Cycle Experience
- 2+ Years of experience in ColdFusion Projects
- Extensive exposure to Coldfusion 7, Coldfusion 8 and Web 2.0
- Working knowledge of WordPress Blog, Blogspot Blog, Twitter, etc.